With a donation of ten dollars or more, you can receive a special limited edition white cotton mask with the “Elect Nurse Chauna Leigh Holder” logo printed on the front. These are local delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like one sent long distance.
(If you would like to donate without receiving a mask, please indicate that in the note section of your donation!)
Donate to The Committee to Elect Chauna Leigh Holder to the HSE School Board:
These items on are being offered as a gift by The Committee to Elect Chauna Leigh Holder to the HSE School Board in gratitude for a contribution at the designated level of ten dollars or more. The estimated delivery time for the gift is 1-2 weeks.
Chauna Leigh Holder is solely responsible for producing and shipping/delivering your gift. If you have questions about your gift, please contact them at 317-626-8624.
Please note: the masks are Fruit of the Loom reusable cotton face masks. Some info:
- Unisex design, one size fits most
- 100% Cotton: 3-ply construction, contains silver
- The mask is not FDA-approved, not intended for medical use, and not proven to reduce the transmission of disease
- The CDC recommends use of cotton or cloth face coverings in public to reduce community spread by asymptomatic persons
- Manufactured in Vietnam by Fruit of the Loom
- Machine washable up to 15 washes
- Over the ear design; mask is 5” from nose to chin and 7” ear to ear